Ruby City: Social Link CR Chart
Social Link: Rank 10
"You're part of this family too, you know."
Ryotaro Dojima:
Social Link: Rank 10
"I live with you because I want to, nothing more than that."
Mercy Holt (NPC):
Social Link: Rank 5
"Poor us, what a pair we make, hm? Sometimes I feel so trapped."
Morrigan Aensland:
Social Link: Rank 4
"Sure, we can sleep together. I may as well tell you sooner than later, you're talking to a succubus."
Ibuki Mioda:
Social Link: Rank 4
"But, but, if Neko-chan still wants some food, Ibuki can still give you some food!"
Hajime Ichinose:
Social Link: Rank 3
"Lotsa people do bad things but that doesn't mean they will always be bad and can never make up for it in any way."
Alice Liddell:
Social Link: Rank 3
"I'll be back in a moment, Tohru. I hope you like salmon!"
Shirou Emiya:
Social Link: Rank 2
"I can do delivery, yeah. Where exactly?"
Archer:
Social Link: Rank 2
"I could cook you a meal, if that's what you're after. Without magic, even. It's no trouble."
Okumura Rin:
Social Link: Rank 1
"Would you like me to make some noodles for you to have after you finish the meat?"
